Dual Enrollment

High school juniors and seniors may be eligible to participate in the “Move on When Ready” and other dual enrollment programs where they can earn high school as well as college credit from an eligible college, university or technical college. Enrollment requires an advisement session with your child’s high school counselor before proceeding.

Dual Enrollment FAQs

Dual Enrollment Information/options

DOE website for links to more information